With Kyle Shideler, Robert Charles and Lance Crayon
Jan 6th, 2022 by securefreedomradio
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, "Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat," @ShidelerK
- Kyle Shideler: None of those who participated in the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6th, 2021 have been charged with insurrection for a reason
- Movement Catalyst, one of the groups behind the Candle Light Vigil for Democracy, is headed by a woman with direct ties to Shutdown DC, an organization whose members encouraged protestors to occupy federal buildings during the 2020 election
- Why Americans are fed up with the mainstream Jan. 6th narrative
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles talks about why it is incorrect to call the events of Jan. 6th an insurrection
- Charles talks about the future of the filibuster and its uncertain future in the U.S. Senate
LANCE CRAYON, former Senior News Editor, Global Times (US edition), former Video Journalist, China Radio International, former Senior Editor, People's Daily English News app
- Crayon talks about why all eyes need to be on Taiwan this year
- Xi Jinping’s seat within the Chinese government’s Standing Committee will expire this March - How will Xi sway public opinion within the Chinese Communist Party to secure his tenure for another five years?
- Crayon talks about the expansion of Chinese “advertorials” in U.S. newspapers like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, New York Times, etc.