With Lord Malcolm Pearson, Ben Weingarten and Jeremy Dys
Jan 5th, 2022 by securefreedomradio
LORD MALCOLM PEARSON, Baron Pearson of Rannoch, Former Leader, UK Independence Party (UKIP), Sitting Independent Member, House of Lords, Founder, Rannoch Charitable Trust, Recipient, Sen. Henry "Scoop" Jackson Award for Values and Vision in Politics, @LordPearson
- Lord Malcolm Pearson: The principal problem with radical Islam in the West is that you can’t talk about it
- Pearson talks about the life of Muhammad and his later conquest of Mecca
- What is the grooming gang scandal?
- What should the British government do to prevent Islamic jihadist attacks?
- What happens if you apply the “Russia-collusion” standard of scrutiny to Rep. Ilhan Omar?
- Weingarten reflects on 2021 and the ruling class' crackdown on dissent
- Jeremy Dys talks about a recent Federal court decision to prevent the Department of Defense from punishing military service members with religious objections from refusing the Biden administration's vaccine mandate
- Judge Reed O'Connor had the following to say: "The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.”