With Michael Listner, Sam Faddis and Elaine Donnelly
Oct 19th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
MICHAEL LISTNER, Attorney and Space Policy Expert, Space Law & Policy Solutions
- During the Johnson Administration, when the Soviet Union was first testing its Fractional Orbital Bombardment System (FOBS), it was debated whether FOBS violated the Outer Space Treaty - Ultimately, the administration found that it did not
- Michael Listner: There are no capabilities known to the public that can counter China’s new nuclear delivery system
- The Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space (PPWT) was the closest the international community came to updating laws governing nuclear capabilities in space
- Allegedly, around 600-700 Navy Seals are not vaccinated against COVID-19 - Will these soldiers still be permitted to deploy?
- Are vaccine mandates and the “Defund the Police” movement diminishing police forces across America?
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- Elaine Donnelly: We are seeing an inversion of priorities in the military
- Donnelly: This year’s National Defense Authorization Act is not a simple funding bill but an initiative to merge the U.S. military with the Left’s woke agenda