With Mike Mabee, Jeff Nyquist, Claudia Rosett and Kerry Gershaneck
Jan 4th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
MIKE MABEE, Author, "The Civil Defense Book," retired US Army Command Sergeant Major, Secure the Grid Coalition, michaelmabee.info:
- As early as 1981, the federal government has known about the threats posed to America's physical grid security
- For the past 10 years, various electric utility companies have used over a billion dollars to lobby prominent US politicians
- Why would public utility companies not be concerned about their own security?
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer, Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War:”
- "The Right Side:" We are in a "crisis moment" in history
- In 1956, it was observed that if the GOP should follow a similar course that the Whig Party took in the 1800s, they would lose public support
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Foreign Policy Fellow, Independent Women's Forum, Award Wining Journalist, former Journalist-in-Residence, Foundation for Defense of Democracy:
- President Trump altered the way the US perceives foreign affairs, putting American principles first
- Joe Biden has signaled that he will have us rejoin the Paris Climate Accords - this is a mistake
- Claudia Rosett implores the US not to pursue free trade with a "mafia state"
KERRY GERSHANECK, Visiting Scholar, Graduate Institute of East Asian Studies, National Chengchi University, Senior Research Associate, Thammasat University Faculty of Law, former US Marine Corp officer, Author, "Political Warfare: Strategies for Combating China’s Plan to 'Win Without Fighting:'"
- Short hand characterization of the Chinese Communist threat - global hegemony
- China's next target: Taiwan
- Political warfare is everything short of kinetic conflict
- Democracies around the world disbanded their abilities to combat communism after the Fall of the Berlin Wall