With Richard Berman, Bill Walton, Trevor Loudon and Sam Faddis
Apr 12th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- China's mass media is under the direct control of the Chinese Communist Party
- Richard Berman: The public is never going to pressure the political establishment to divest from China if they are not made aware of the atrocities being committed by the Chinese Communist Party
- Why are companies trying to censor the Georgia State Legislature?
BILL WALTON, Managing Partner, Rappahannock Ventures, Chairman, Rush River Entertainment, former Leader, Donald Trump Transition Team, Host, The Bill Walton Show, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute's Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality, @billwaltonshow
- Last year, 332 of the largest companies in North America paid their CEO's an average of $17 million. Why?
- Are shareholders’ interests being upheld?
- Major League Baseball is doing business with the same people snuffing out Democracy in Hong Kong
TREVOR LOUDON, Creator/Author, The Enemies Within (Documentary and Book), @TrevorLoudon1
- Trevor Loudon observes that Asians for Black Lives is closely associated with the Chinese Communist Party
- Loudon: Willful blindness within corporate America towards crimes against humanity committed by Communist nations
- Does The CCP Own The Biden Administration?
- William Burns, Director of the CIA, has previously been affiliated with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Why did the Biden Center at Pennsylvania University receive $22 million from China?