With Richard Manning, Diana West, Kevin Freeman and Michael Cutler
Jul 8th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
RICHARD MANNING, President of Americans for Limited Government, Former Public Affairs Chief at the U.S. Department of Labor during George W. Bush Administration, Nine years as a state lobbyist for the National Rifle Association:
- Why have many former White House officials turned against President Trump?
- The Bush family's history with China
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- How Donald Trump has shed light on the "culture war" taking place in the United States
- The divide and conquer tactic of the media
- Who were the "weatherman" in the 1960s?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- The need to keep pressure on the Chinese Communist Party
- What can we do to prevent a Chinese economic attack on the US?
- What is the uptick rule?
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services, Hosts the radio show “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio:
- How sanctuary cities have lead to the protests against the police force
- Examining the every day life of United States police officers