With Rick Fisher, Caroline Glick and Kevin Freeman
Nov 8th, 2022 by securefreedomradio
RICK FISHER, Senior Fellow of Asian Military Affairs, International Assessment and Strategy Center, Author, “China’s Military Modernization: Building for Regional and Global Reach,” former Asian Studies Director, The Heritage Foundation, former China Brief Editor, The Jamestown Foundation
- Does China have the ability to strike Taiwan?
- How many nuclear weapons does China have at the moment?
- Are U.S. military bases near Taiwan in danger of a Chinese attack?
CAROLINE GLICK, Columnist, ,Israel Hayom, Author, “The Israeli Solution: A One State Plan for Peace in the Middle East,” Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Host, Caroline Glick’s Mideast News Hour, @CarolineGlick
- An update on the Israeli elections
- What is Netanyahu’s coalition committed to?
- Is the Biden administration doing anything to help the Iranian people?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- Is the Chinese economic “bubble” about to burst?
- The Chinese interest in dominating the world