With Robert Charles, Bill Walton and Gordon Chang
Dec 6th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles talks about the Biden administration’s decision to reinstitute President Trump’s remain in Mexico policy
- Charles: “[The Biden Administration] has now discussed the idea very directly, and I think very persuasively on their part, that they would like to politicizing the Supreme Court”
- Charles: “Don’t you think for a minute” that China isn’t watching Putin’s troop massing along the Ukrainian border
- "Are You Investing In America’s Destruction?"
- Is the “bloom coming off the roses” for Chinese tech firms?
- Bill Walton talks about whether Chinese ride sharing giant Didi will prosper on the Hong Kong stock exchange
- Report: Consumer Group Warns 10 States With Most Pension Dollars Invested in China-Connected BlackRock
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang talks about Chinese belt and road initiative projects around the globe and their possible dual-use capabilities
- Why did the Obama and Trump administrations fail to safeguard U.S. space-based assets?
- Report: 44% of Urban Chinese women do not intend on getting married