With Russel Vought, Robert Charles and Trayce Bradford
Nov 23rd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- Russel Vought talks about President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better agenda and act: “This bill would have an $800 billion impact on the deficit in just the first 5 years”
- Vought reacts to Biden’s decision to nominate Jerome Powell to serve as Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve for a 2nd term
- What is the Center for Renewing America doing to prevent “systemic voter fraud”?
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles talks about the “hyper-politics” at play throughout the Kyle Rittenhouse trial
- Charles talks about the Jan. 6 House Select Committee and the subpoena of War Room: Pandemic host Steve Bannon: The use of a federal subpoena for political purposes sets forth a dangerous precedent
TRAYCE BRADFORD, Vice President, Christians Engaged, Issue Chair for Human Trafficking, Eagle Forum National, Candidate for Lt. Governor, Texas
- Trayce Bradford talks about electoral integrity efforts underway in Texas
- What is the Texas legislature doing to help curb human trafficking along the U.S.-Mexico border?