With Sam Faddis, Gordon Chang and Bill Walton
Jan 3rd, 2022 by securefreedomradio
- Is the Omicron variant manmade?
- Sam Faddis: "We got all the time in the world to order everybody to get vaccinated…but no time to [investigate the origins of COVID-19]"
- Faddis talks about Sen. Richard Blumenthal’s recent keynote address before a gathering of the Communist Party USA
- Bill Walton talks about the bankruptcy situation with China’s Evergrande
- Walton talks about German Chancellor Olof Scholtz’s recent conversation with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping - Volkswagen derives around 50% of its yearly revenue from China alone
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang: The Biden administration needs to view China the way China views the United States
- Chang: In the longterm, China does not pose a serious challenge to the U.S. - The short-term is another story
- Chang talks about the possibility of peace on the Korean Peninsula in the new year and its implications for a free South Korea