With Sam Faddis, Gordon Chang and Bill Walton
Aug 16th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- Implications of what is taking place in Afghanistan
- Ripple effects in the Middle East from the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Impacts on the US from the fall of Afghanistan
- Is China paying attention to the United States' actions in the Middle East?
- Assessing the relationship between China the Taliban
- What is the Resolute Protector Foundation?
- How the Afghanistan situation represents US leadership
- The interconnectedness of the US and Chinese economies