With Sam Faddis, Hon. Robert Charles and Bill Walton
Sep 30th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- Sam Faddis: "It [The U.S. Armed Forces] only works if the men and women who are putting their lives on the line believe not just the cause but in their leaders” - The gap between “uniformed bureaucrats” in Washington and active duty soldiers deployed across the world is widening
- Faddis: Gen. Mckenzie asserted that the War on Terror is not over - He’s right
- Faddis talks about Lt. Col. Schelle's uncertain future
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, "Eagles and Evergreens," @RCharles4USA
- How many Americans are really currently inside Afghanistan?
- Frank Gaffney and Robert Charles delve into the litany of examples for President Joe Biden’s apparent “wrecking operation” against the United States of America
- What is the current state of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Bill Walton talks about John Thornton’s, China-US Financial Roundtable Co-Chair and former Co-President of Goldman Sachs, 6-week trip to China
- Talking your portfolio: Trying to stir the market to further your economic interests - Black Rock, Goldman Sachs, etc. are doing this now in regards to China
- Why are America’s leading CEOs and entrepreneurs “making cause with Ibram X Kendi?”