With Tara O, Gordon Chang and Kevin Freeman
Oct 19th, 2020 by securefreedomradio
TARA O, Founder of East Asia Research Center:
- Moon Jae-in's relationship with China
- Moon's attempt to save China's reputation with respect to COVID-19
- Assessing the United States' relationship with South Korea
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The upcoming IPO of Ant Group
- Confucius Institutes in the United States
- Is China trying to divide Australia from the United States?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- The Chinese borrowing of US treasury bonds
- The financial impact of coronavirus on the United States
- What does Ant Group do?
- Patriotic investing Kevin is making available to the American people
- US investor underwriting of the Chinese Communist Party