Jul 21st, 2020
TODD BENSMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, Writing Fellow, Middle East Forum, Author, the Federalist:
- What is "mass asylum fraud"?
- Public health issues associated with illegal immigration
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- An overview of the Center's new book Defending Against Biothreats: What We Can Learn from the Coronavirus Pandemic to Enhance U.S. Defenses Against Pandemics and Biological Weapons
- How is the security of American biosecurity laboratories?
- The US dependency on China for crucial medical supplies
COL (RET) JOHN MILLS, Former Director, Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- The impact of voting fraud on US elections
- Voter fraud taking place in Virginia
- What are the chances of voter fraud happening in the 2020 presidential election?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- Is the stock market on the verge of a collapse?
- The economic war between the US and China
- What is the difference between shareholder and stakeholder capitalism?