With Trevor Loudon and Robert Spencer
Nov 18th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
- What role did America’s supposed “strong moral fabric” play in nurturing the country's founding?
- Trevor Loudon: “…Religion has three things that Communists want. They want money, they want respectability and they want influence…and organized religion has all of those three things”
- Is culture downstream from religion?
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly Columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, "Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?," and "Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech," @jihadwatchRS
- Robert Spencer comments on a recent terror attack in Liverpool, England: Was the assailant really a genuine Christian convert?
- Spencer talks about the confirmation process for President Biden’s nominee for ambassador-at-large for international religious freedom: “The Senate should dare to ask Mr. Hussain what he thinks about various passages of the Quran, which he has memorized”
- How is Belarus, and its partners in Russia, trying to destabilize Poland?