With Victoria Coates and Sam Faddis
Jun 8th, 2021 by securefreedomradio
VICTORIA COATES, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, President, USAGM's Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Middle Eastern and North African Affairs, National Security Council, Author, "David’s Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art," @VictoriaCoates
- Victoria Coates talks about Sen. Ted Cruz's recent trip to the Middle East
- Coates: The U.S. cannot afford to, "let the genie out of the bottle"
- The U.S. has, time and again, refused to replenish Israel's defensive arsenal, giving terror groups, like Hamas, time to regroup - Why?
- Coates discusses the key findings from a recent TIPP survey on U.S.-Israeli relations
- Exclusive: Iranian Missiles On Their Way To Venezuela
- Frank Gaffney: Are ransomware hackers the Barbary pirates of the 21st century?
- An American Che Guevara – Glorifying the Revolution - Inciting a race war?
- Sam Faddis talks about Anthony Fauci's supposed ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology