With Victoria Coates, Jeff Nyquist and Bill Walton
Sep 2nd, 2021 by securefreedomradio
VICTORIA COATES, Senior Fellow and Director, Center for Security Policy's Middle East and North Africa Department, President, USAGM's Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Middle Eastern and North African Affairs, National Security Council, Author, "David’s Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art," @VictoriaCoates
- Victoria Coates talks about the world’s reaction to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan: Our allies around the world are in a state of “shocked disbelief”
- Victoria Coates: No more nation building - Although many Americans and the people of the countries they are trying to help desire the infrastructure necessary to operate a functional government, i.e. education, a just legal system, it is not always, “ours to give”
- Coates: The international development complex, since the 1960s, has operated under the pretense that all aid must be non-conditional
- Coates: “The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend when he is a terrorist”
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer, Epoch Times, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War” and “The Fool and His Enemy,” JRNyquist.blog, @JRNyquist
- Jeff Nyquist: Were 100,000 plus people really airlifted out of Afghanistan?
- U.S. government personnel on the ground in Kabul: Planes were leaving nearly empty
- Despite what some critics have said about the Biden administration’s catering to Beijing, U.S. officials continue to monitor both Chinese and American capital flows between both nations
- How much should we trust the word of George Soros when it comes to protecting American investors from Xi Jinping’s China?
- Bill Walton: Investors tend to act under the assumption that governments are rational and always try to grow wealth - Xi is doing the exact opposite