LEON ARON, Resident Scholar and Director of Russian Studies at the American Enterprise Institute:
- What Donald Trump needs to know about Putin
- Will the new administration usher in improved relations with Moscow?
- The demographic jihad inside Russia
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Author of iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age:
- U.S. loosening sanctions on the FSB
- China’s long-range missile with 10 warheads
- The return of Al-Qaeda
TED BROMUND, Senior Research Fellow at The Heritage Foundation’s Margaret Thatcher’s Center for Freedom:
- The restoration of the special relationship between the U.S. and the U.K.
- What will the EU do in response to Brexit-style movements?
- U.N. Arms Trade Treaty
KYLE SHIDELER, Director of the Threat Information Office at the Center for Security Policy:
- Foreign-Born terrorist attacks the media ignores
- Why "Lone Wolf" is often a misnomer
- CAIR is Hamas