JIM HANSON, Executive Vice President at the Center for Security Policy:
- Obamagate: The Wiretap Scandal
FRED FLEITZ, Senior Vice President at the Center for Security Policy:
- WikiLeaks dump of secret CIA cyber capabilities
- Should Obama be held responsible if its proven that Trump's campaign was surveilled?
- Is greater Congressional oversight of the intelligence community needed?
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Author of iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age:
- U.S. vulnerabilities to cyber attacks
- What could possibly make Putin willing to step down?
- China’s anger about the delivery of missile defense systems to South Korea
LUIS FLEISCHMAN, Advisor for the Menges Hemispheric Security Project at the Center for Security Policy, Adjunct Professor at Florida Atlantic University, Author of Latin America in the Post-Chavez Era:
- U.S. policy toward Venezuela
- Is there support among Latin American governments to remove the Maduro regime?
- Can Trump win hearts and minds in Latin America?