LUKE ROSIAK, Investigative Reporter at The Daily Caller:
- Pakistani-American IT staffers fired from Capitol Hill
- Could the rogue IT staffers have accessed sensitive government information?
- Were background checks run on the staffers?
DAVID SATTER, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, author of The Less You Know, The Better You Sleep: Russia’s Road to Terror and Dictatorship under Yeltsin and Putin:
- Vladimir Putin's ascendancy
- History of FSB bombings designed to elevated Putin
- The poisoning of Vladimir Kara-Murza
- President Trump's rhetoric towards Russia
PATRICK DUNLEAVY, Former Deputy Inspector General for the New York State Department of Corrections, Author of The Fertile Soil of Jihad: Terrorism’s Prison Connection:
- Islamic radicalization in the U.S. prison system
- A registration system for radicals released from prison
- The "criminal justice reform" movement
AMBASSADOR DR. MARK LAGON, Centennial Fellow and Distinguished Senior Scholar at the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service:
- The US-Saudi Relationship
- Riyadh's "double game"
- Is Mohammed Bin Salman, Saudi Deputy Crown Prince, a reformer?
GORDON CHANG, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World:
- Did Trump capitulate on the “One China” policy
- Beijing’s continued sense of American weakness
- President Trump’s upcoming visit with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe