ROSEMARY JENKS, Director of Government Relations at NumbersUSA.com, former Senior Legislative Analyst at the Center for Immigration Studies:
- What President Trump's Executive Orders on immigration actually consist of
- How does the refugee vetting and resettlement process currently work?
- The President's Constitutional and statutory authority for his Executive Order
PETER HUESSY, Instructor at the Naval Academy, Director for Strategic Deterrent Studies at the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies:
- The state of U.S. nuclear armaments
- What needs to be done to modernize our nuclear forces?
- The obsolescing American nuclear infrastructure
PATRICK POOLE, National Security and Terrorism reporter at PJ Media, Principal at Unconstrained Analytics:
- The "Countering Violence Extremism" program and disinformation narrative
- Trump's Executive Order limiting immigration from 7 foreign countries
- Designating the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization
KEN TIMMERMAN, President and CEO of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, Author of Deception: The Making of the YouTube Video Obama Blamed for Benghazi and Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi:
- What did National Security Advisor Flynn mean by putting Iran “on notice”?
- Is there an opposition in Iran that the U.S. can work with?
- The Democrats’ war on President Trump
- Tom Perez and Keith Ellison: two candidates for DNC chair